just like the thoughts of my mind

Hurrah an outfit post!

Good afternoon my lovelies, and how are you all doing on this cold and grey Thursday afternoon? The view from my office window is grey but clear so I have a beautiful panoramic view of the city centre. I had my first rejection today, my CV didn't even make it through the application stage, um I'm hoping it's not going to be the first of many but I guess it's to be expected when travelling the arduous road of job hunting. Hopefully I'll be kept busy with temp work while I'm looking. Although I’m only into my fifth week here I expect myself to be able to already have the power job, a shiny new bustling social life and be settled in fully…I need to give myself a break. Plus I don’t even know if I want a power job or a bustling social life. I’m something of a fantasist me thinks.

Please excuse these photographs, I’m trying to find the best place to take outfit shots in the new apartment, these were taken at lunchtime so I was in somewhat of a hurry – less of a hurry than trying to take them before work this morning though!

So today I’m wearing my new H&M floral skirt that I bought from the car boot sale for a measly 50p at the weekend, teamed with a Black top from Mexx £3 something from an outlet store, and faith shoes £25 in the sale. The pearl necklace is from a car boot 50p and the earrings are real pearls bought for me by my darling boyfriend at Christmas.

Keep your fingers, toes and anything else you can think of crossed that my internet is connected when I get home, please Sky, get something right for a change. I'm looking forward to catching up on all your blogs and following those of you, who are following me and commenting.

Oh one last thing, if you’re a fan of Nails Inc grab bag yourself a freebie with this month’s InStyle magazine, there are 3 different shades to choose from, I’m wearing the pink one today and feel exceptionally feminine, and I haven’t chipped it once yet which is pretty good going for me!

Lots of Love

Queenie xxx

Alex  – (6 May 2010 at 13:53)  

Fingers tightly crossed that Sky have got it sorted!

I adore that skirt, just so pretty!

LadyBugSays ...  – (6 May 2010 at 14:35)  

Yay for outfit posts! Love the skirt :) Your apartment looks lovely from waht I can see! Sending good luck vibes your way for your internet to be working!

char  – (6 May 2010 at 14:35)  

Yay I've missed your outfit posts!! I'm really missing my camera - grr!

daisychain  – (6 May 2010 at 17:35)  

I love that skirt! I remember lusting after it when it came out :) x

Vix  – (6 May 2010 at 19:20)  

I've missed seeing your outfit posts! 50p? Bargainacious!
Vix
xxx
PS Thanks for the well-wishes.

Unknown  – (6 May 2010 at 21:49)  

I got the coral nail varnish, I think I might just try it now and see how it lasts tomorrow. I love that outfit - I might just pinch your look for tomorrow too! x

Vicki  – (7 May 2010 at 09:21)  

Pretty skirt girlie! The apartment looks fab too.
Vicki xxx

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx