just like the thoughts of my mind

I’m your biggest fan I’ll follow you around if you love me

Hi everyone,

Well I’m slowly making my way through wearing all my new purchases and trying really hard not to buy anymore…for now. Today I am wearing a skirt which I bought from Laura at adaisychaindream which is really cute, but perhaps a tad short? The downside is that it kept riding up when I was walking and disappearing up my coat, just a touch embarrassing and I forgot I was wearing such a short skirt when I bent down in Age Concern to try on a pair of shoes and if it hadn’t been for the opaque tights would have flashed all to the pensioners enjoying a cuppa. But like everything in life I think wearing this skirt is going to take some practice. I’m also thinking that it would work better with heels rather than riding boots but it was only after I’d left the house and caught my reflection in a shop window (ok I was looking for my reflection but we all do that secretly right?) and thought that heeled courts would have been better but alas.



Skirt – via Laura @ adaisychaindream
Jersey poloneck Asda £3
Tights Primark
Hobbs boots £5 via charity shop
Pearls and matching earrings years old I think they were from Asda

So there you have it a little bit of spring in my outfit for a typically british spring day, bright start with lots of promise but ends up a bit drizzly and the sky threatens to empty itself on you at any moment just as you’ve tried to predict the driest brightest window to leave the house.

I’m off to play scrubber work now

Lots of Love

Queenie xx

char  – (24 March 2010 at 15:47)  

oh i like it :) and opaque tights are a godsend. my skirts are ALWAYS too short :(

daisychain  – (24 March 2010 at 17:11)  

Oh goodness that skirt is absolute perfection on you! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

daisychain  – (24 March 2010 at 17:11)  

Oh and it totally rode up on me a lot...boxer shorts were my friend ;)

Alex  – (24 March 2010 at 19:08)  

The skirt looks great on you hun. Would you feel more comfy with leggings underneath it perhaps?

Vix  – (24 March 2010 at 19:25)  

That skirt looks beautiful on you. Too short? Nah. You've worked hard for that body, show it off!
Vix
xxx

giddynici  – (24 March 2010 at 21:05)  

You look fabulous. The skirt is very pretty and not at all too short!

And I'm constantly getting a row from hubby for checking myself out in shop windows, car windows anywhere really but I'm honestly not vain!

x

Helga  – (25 March 2010 at 02:36)  

Pretty skirt!!Maybe it is meant to be a belt though?!

Disco Goth  – (25 March 2010 at 20:30)  

It is short but in a good way, it looks lovely on you =)

xx

Jen  – (25 March 2010 at 22:58)  

Lovely skirt - not too short at all, as long as you remember to bend at the knees! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx