just like the thoughts of my mind

Monday’s child is fair of face

Well today has been a very busy day, we’ve started sorting out the house in preparation for moving so up in the loft sorting and rummaging. Spent a good 3 hours photographing and listing 53 items on ebay, phew it was a bigger job than I thought. (I am sporty13abe if you'd like to check me out, if you'd like to buy anything listed just send me a message with an offer) Then popped to the post office and to the Chinese supermarket for deep fried tofu YUM!

Outfit today (when I finally got dressed!)



Floral dress - international £7.50
Primark dark blue skinny jeans £8
Primark blue cardi £10 ish
Green knee high boots - £2.30 via ebay
Anchor necklace £1 via blog sale (can't find link atm but will update later)
Chunky ring £1
Chunky mustard bangle £1 charity shop

I used to have a gorgeous pair of green boots from River Island but foolishly got rid of them when I was clearing out and have regretted it every since. The green boots I’m wearing here are exactly the same as dinopricesschar featured here on her blog t*rexes and tiaras, I was inspired to buy some after seeing this outfit and went for a scour on ebay, found some, bidded and won. It wasn’t until they arrived that I realised that they looked very similar to some I had seen recently and a quick check revealed that I had infact bought exactly the same boots I’d been inspired by. Hope you don’t mind too much, they do same imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

My green shoes finally arrived, very excited as I thought they had faded into the abyss of Royal Mail, I’m looking forward to wearing them. In fact I’ve bought quite a few things over the last few weeks which haven’t been worn yet, so I’m challenging myself to feature them over the next few weeks.

It’s time to say goodbye *boohoo* to my beautiful Warehouse mac, sadly it’s a size 14 and waaaay to big for me, I’ve been hauling it round from place to place for a few years now so it’s time to let it go to a new home. No bids on it yet so if anyone reading loves it as much as I do and wants to give it a loving home, send me an email with an offer :)


No fashion spends today, so still on target

Lots of Love

Queenie xx

daisychain  – (8 March 2010 at 18:22)  

you are SO pretty, I love your hair.

heartshapedbruise.  – (8 March 2010 at 19:10)  

Love that outfit :)

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Vix  – (8 March 2010 at 19:41)  

You look gorgeous, great outfit, so much colour and I love the quirky bits of jewellery.
My market is in my local town, Walsall. It's a couple of guys who buy crates of clothing at auctions and sell it on for £3 a piece or two items for a fiver. Because I'm a regular customer(and rather cheeky) I get a discount!
Good luck with your eBaying.
Vix
xxx

Alex  – (8 March 2010 at 20:38)  

Ooh, new layout? Very pretty!

I officially love that bangle.

Good luck with the ebaying :)

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx