just like the thoughts of my mind

Taming the lion with pink

Morning everyone,


Ok it's a leopard not a lion but it didn't sound as good did it.

Quick outfit post today before I run out of the door, was unsure whether to wear boots or shoes but decided on the boots because I’d recently picked them up from the carboot and wanted to give them an outing.


Pink jersey poloneck - £1 chairty shop
Grey merino wool cardi - £3.99 chairty shop
Grey Leopard pring skirt - £4 peacocks sale (was below the knee but shortened to knee length by me with mums supervision)
Pink tights - 75p internationale
Faith calf length boots - £1 carboot
Pearl earrings - present from boyf
String of pearls - £1 charity shop
Ring - £1 internationale
Flower - £1 primark

Total = £13.74

Don’t forget to check out my giveaway if you haven’t entered yet and here is a link to my costume jewellery sale

Wishing you all a lovely day

Queenie xx

Alex  – (10 March 2010 at 10:37)  

Nice job on altering the skirt :) I love all the splashes of pink in the outfit.

heartshapedbruise.  – (10 March 2010 at 12:22)  

Ooh, nice outfit :) I've just bought pink tights & they haven't had an outing yet - I'm now thinking of constructing a grey outfit for tomorrow & brightening it with splashes of pink - wonder where I got that idea?!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

daisychain  – (10 March 2010 at 17:33)  

this is such a perfect outfit. I love the skirt and the shades of pink x

Alex  – (10 March 2010 at 21:56)  

Hi Queenie. There's an award waiting for you on my blog :)

xx

Helga  – (12 March 2010 at 03:50)  

Pretty colours,and I love the flower!!
Sweets,I want to pass on an award to you,just pop over to my blog to collect it!
x

Vicki  – (12 March 2010 at 21:19)  

I'm liking the flowers in your hair Queenie,I wish I could do that, just need to wait for a confident day...
Vicki xxx

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx