just like the thoughts of my mind

Feeling uninspired

And it’s no wonder given the state of my wardrobe! But more about that later, first here is today’s very boring work outfit:



T-shirt - £1.30 charity shop
Cardi - £1.99 charity shop
Trousers - £6 Peacocks sale (ages ago)
Shoes M&S via Carboot £1
TopShop jacket £3 via carboot sale (I love this jacket, I bet you can't tell!)

So like I said I’m feeling very uninspired, with the exception of dresses every hanger is used at least twice, sometimes three times just so I can get everything in, and as you can see not everything is in!



Boots (and a few shoes) live in the bottom of the wardrobe and as you can see no organisation there either…



And as for my draws well they speak for themselves!



Coats/jackets – the small jackets which can’t be squeezed into the wardrobe live in the back of the door along with everything else! And there are many more in vac packs under the bed!)



At least my shoes aren’t as chaotic, well it’s a start I guess!

(excuse my manky gym trainers)

Anyway best get back to work, I only popped home to take some tofu out the freezer!

Ta ta for now

Queenie xx

Alex  – (15 July 2010 at 14:10)  

What a lovely shoe collection! I have no ideas about storage I'm afraid. Is there anything on those hangers or in the drawers that you don't wear and don't really need to keep? If so, get rid! If not, can you perhaps get a shiny clothes rail or any other storage?

Lisa  – (15 July 2010 at 16:01)  

I love your shoe rack! That's such a good idea so you can see all your shoes without having to go through boxes/dig around in your closet.

Vix  – (15 July 2010 at 16:15)  

Not uninspired at all. Love the shape of the black top, very creative.
I try and pack all my out of season stuff away in vintage cases lined with pretty paper, that way it looks attractive even piled on top of the wardrobe.
The shoe storage looks very inviting, I'd love a rummage through that lot.

Unknown  – (15 July 2010 at 19:30)  

I really like the work outfit its my kinda style.
The shoe storage is great too.

Dx

giddynici  – (18 July 2010 at 15:30)  

The cropped jacket you are wearing is very pretty. I really need to get a shoe rack like that, mine are a mess and cause a mad scramble at the bottom of the wardrobe of a morning. x

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx