just like the thoughts of my mind

Rain rain go away, come again another day!

I've decided that I'm going to bed with James Patterson and a big cup of tea!

But first here is my outfit from today:


TopShop Dress £2 carboot sale
Clarks shoes £3.99 charity shop
Primark Jacket £5 in the sale about 3 years ago
Silver chunky bangle carboot sale

Excuse the odd photo of my shoes, it's hard to take a photo while I'm wearing them!

And that's about as much chat as I've got tonight

Ta ta for now

Queenie xxx

Vix  – (13 July 2010 at 19:39)  

What a fabulous shape that dress is on you, loving the naughty cut-out back.
Have a lovely early night.
Vix
xxx
PS The earrings are H&M via the boot sale. There's an insane couple that sell carded high street jewellery for 50p. If I see any more I'll grab 'em!

Chelsea and Korina  – (14 July 2010 at 05:20)  

I love your jacket!

dailycupoffashion.blogspot.com

Lisa  – (14 July 2010 at 13:45)  

I love the whole look, but especially those shoes!

Sharron  – (14 July 2010 at 19:19)  

I have those exact shoes!! From the outlet store £15 :( Love the whole outfit x

Sharron x

What Would a Nerd Wear  – (14 July 2010 at 21:18)  

that dress is fabulous! i love the detailed back!

WeShop  – (14 July 2010 at 22:42)  

That's such a cute dress on you - what a bargain. I'm off to bed to read the last 10 pages of the middle book from the Girl with a Dragon Tattoo series. xx
www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk

Melissa  – (17 July 2010 at 04:10)  

Love, love, LOVE those shoes!!!

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx