just like the thoughts of my mind

Quick outfit post...

Morning lovies,

I've got a couple of minutes before I leave for work so I thought I'd do a quick outfit post:


All second hand (except tights)...leopard print vest top (£1.99) and black pencil skirt (£2.99) both from charity shops, cardi (50p) and vintage boots (£1) from carboot sale

 


Sorry about photo my crappy camera hates detail close up...bought this beauty at the weekend for 99p from the charity shop


Pearls were a pressie from my lovely boyf for my birthday bought from a vintage fair

Got to dash, happy Monday

Ta ta for now

Queenie xxx

Vix  – (20 July 2010 at 10:32)  

You look radiant, Queenie. Beautiful complexion and enviable eyelashes. Love the pencil skirt with the slouch boots, eighties-tastic! xx

LadyBugSays ...  – (21 July 2010 at 11:29)  

I can't get over how great your skin is! Love those boots :)

Kayla  – (21 July 2010 at 21:56)  

Let me know if you do start a list! I'd love to see what other people come up with. I'm also in love with your boots.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Kayla  – (22 July 2010 at 21:19)  

I really wish there were some good thrift shops here with boots. Sadly I live in a really small town with one thrift shop so it's not really possible. I wish it was! I am thinking of taking a day trip to a big city to look though. Let me know when you put you list up. I'm gonna make a blog roll of all the ladies joining. Also if you have an email address please email/send it to me!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx