just like the thoughts of my mind

Sun sea and sand


I didn't have my swimming cossie because I was expecting rain in Bournemouth but that didn't stop me whipping off my gladiators and rolling up my harems for a paddle in the sea during an early morning beach walk.

Me and my lovely friend Dee (she really is lovley)


This is the closest to an outfit post as I totally forgot to get my camera out for the rest of the day :(

I'm wearing Satin Harems (ankle length but rolled up in this pic) Limited collection from M&S, I bought them brand new with tags from the charity shop for £1.80, they had a button missing fom one of the ankle cuffs - a spare of which was attached to the tags, hey I'm not complaining! Teamed with a back TopShop vest 99p from charity shop and beaded TopShop Jacket £6 from charity shop, added grey pearls from Asda yonks ago £3 in the sale, vintage pearls which were a gift from boyf (I'm wearing these a lot a the mo), silver bangle from carboot and FCUK sunglasses 99p from charity shop.

We were out playing with the gorgeous Sharon (also in harems) and the beautiful Justine,a New Yorker spending the summer in Paris who came over to join us for the weekend.


Another friend Chris bought along a couple of suitcases in the back of her car for people to help themselves, oh my goodness.  A couple of my freebies are below:



I nabbed a few other bits too and it felt like Christmas had come early.

And despite a 7 hour journey home yesterday and not getting home until after 11pm, I managed to get myelf to the 10am boot sale at the cricket club (ha I make sound like a hardship) but I'll share some my finds with you tomorrow, my bed is calling

Ta ta for now

Queenie xxx

heartshapedbruise.  – (25 July 2010 at 22:55)  

Looks like a beautiful day :)

Love your outfit - not everyone could pull of silk harems but they look gorgeous on you, & what a bargain!?

Those blue shoes you acquired are rather pretty - can't wait to see what else you got..

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Rachel - Firebird  – (26 July 2010 at 08:49)  

What a beautiful day! I do love Bournemouth beach. And I agree with the above about the harems, they look amazing on you and what a bargain!

Vix  – (26 July 2010 at 13:39)  

The beach looks gorgeous, well-worth the long train journey. Love you in those fab hareems pants and the new purchases are just amazing. xxx

Alex  – (26 July 2010 at 13:53)  

Looks like a fab time was had by all, and how generous of Chris to give away such fab stuff!

giddynici  – (26 July 2010 at 17:11)  

Your satin harems are lush and you look so good. Glad you enjoyed your time there and got some bargains and freebies. The shoes are super cute and I'll look forward to seeing the rest of your treasures. x

LadyBugSays ...  – (27 July 2010 at 13:16)  

Looks like an amazing day in the sun! I love the satin hareems and your fab freebies!

LadyBugSays ...  – (29 July 2010 at 13:11)  

P.S I have tagged you in an award on my blog!

Joyti  – (6 August 2010 at 09:26)  

The beach looks like fun..and your 'freebies' are both gorgeous!

Dylana Suarez  – (11 September 2010 at 06:23)  

Super cute pics!

Just came across your blog! :)

colormenana.blogspot.com

dannithegirl  – (13 April 2011 at 16:52)  

Oh I love free stuff especially when it's as good as your stuff! Nice one!

Danni

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx