just like the thoughts of my mind

Popping out for a pint of milk

Traditionally Sunday is a day of worship and for me this Sunday was no exception, worship of all things second hand. Some people go to church, others have a much deserved lie in, I however was up at the crack of dawn to attend two, yes two, local car boot sales. Being up at the crack of dawn meant I wasn’t too focussed on my appearance, throwing on a pair of wide legged jeans, a black fitted t-shirt and a valour puma tracksuit top and I’ve slobbed about the rest of the day swapping the valour top for a denim waistcoat.

But shock horror, we’re out of milk and darling boyfriend needs at least two cups of coffee in the morning before he can function, so off I tottered to the corner shop catwalking some of my new purchases from this morning:

TopShop Linen Jacket £3
Leather sandals £1
Locket 20p
Jeans £1 (previous carboot buy)
Black t-shirt 25p (previous carboot buy)
FCUK sunglasses on my head 99p charity shop

Not a bad look for £6.44


There are a few other buys to share from this morning but I'll save those for another time

Ta ta for now

Queenie x

heartshapedbruise.  – (4 July 2010 at 18:51)  

What a ridiculously bargainous outfit!
Love the locket - 20p!? I've GOT to start getting my butt to carboots!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Disco Goth  – (4 July 2010 at 22:31)  

That is indeed a great outfit - flared jeans are brilliant and you've styled them perfectly xx

Alex  – (5 July 2010 at 11:20)  

Wow, what bargains! You look fab and I'm so impressed with the price of that lovely jacket.

LadyBugSays ...  – (6 July 2010 at 13:26)  

That jacket is lovely! You manage to get some great bargains!

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx