just like the thoughts of my mind

Ins and outs

In's

Volunteering at BHF - Who knew that giving of my time for free could make me so happy? Whether I’m sorting, steaming, tagging, pricing books, tidying the shop of working on the shop floor there is always a massive smile on my face.

Playing soul music and singing along badly – who cares if the neighbours across the road can see and hear, it makes me feel happy.

Friends who are there for me, no matter what -I've leaned on them hard over the last few months.



On The Fence

Baco’s - They taste exquisite BUT they make me windy, and are full of crap.

Joining the gym again – um struggling to find the motivation to go, but know that exercise is healthy and actually enjoy it when I’m there. It’s just getting me there.

Hot baths in the summer – I love a long soak in the bath with sensuous oils and candles but getting out of a hot bath when the weather is warm somehow doesn’t feel right.


Outs

The world cup - To be fair I was over it before it began, it would be more bearable if it wasn’t for those vuvuzela horn things. Enough noise already! Grrrr!
Disclosure of Scotland - Hurry up already and process my form so I can start my new job. Grrr!

Being skint – well nearly, you’d have thought that would encourage me to stop spending money ha!


Disco Goth  – (5 July 2010 at 15:59)  

Great post - there's an award on my blog for you =) x

Alex  – (5 July 2010 at 16:25)  

Ooh fun post :) It's so great that you're enjoying your volunteering. I'll pop in next time I'm in town.

giddynici  – (7 July 2010 at 10:59)  

What a fab post! I'm the same with baths, I keep really wanting one but like you say it doesn't feel right. Glad you got so much out of the volunteering. x

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx