just like the thoughts of my mind

Flower Power

Not at all dressed for the weather this evening but that’s ok with me, its summer and unless we have some very freakish weather I’ll be dressing ‘as if’. I didn’t go dressed to work like this, my last sentence doesn’t apply to work where it is sub zero temperatures all day with the air con blasting out. I went dressed it knee length boots, and a thick cardi (with a dress and leggings in case you were wondering), I must have looked like a loon at lunch time when I went out for a smoke but I’m way beyond what people think.

We popped out to nado’s for a spot of dinner – yes daharling high class diners we are – usually we have to wait ages for a table but we were in and out in less than an hour, which means DBF can go off and meet his friends and I get a rare evening having the TV to all myself without football (or highlights of football, or men talking about football, or skysports news, you catch my drift), haven’t looked to see what’s on, probably nothing!

So here’s what I’m wearing this evening:


Per Una Skirt - £2.99 Charity shop
Pink Halter Neck Jersey Top £1.80 charity shop
Denim Waistcoat 50p carboot
Birkinstocks £19.99 TJ Hughes
Cameo earrings £2.49 Matalan

I love this skirt, the way it swishes when I walk and how I feel when I’m wearing it. It always excites me when I find a piece that I truly fall in love with, and to think I nearly left it behind because I wasn’t sure!

Hope you’re all having a lovely evening

Ta ta for now

Queenie xx

Vix  – (8 July 2010 at 19:34)  

Such a gorgeous skirt on you, Queenie. A perfect fit and a fabulous print. The denim waistcoat really "toughens" the whole look up. What a bargainous outfit.
Have a lovely evening.
Vix
xxx

Unknown  – (8 July 2010 at 19:47)  

Love the skirt Queenie it really suits you.
Dx

heartshapedbruise.  – (8 July 2010 at 21:59)  

Love that outfit - so gorgeous & summery :)

I went to Nandos for lunch yesterday - it was my first ever Nandos experience!

Enjoy your evening to yourself :)

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Anonymous –   – (9 July 2010 at 08:31)  

Beautiful, love the pattern on the skirt!!

Sharron x

Alex  – (9 July 2010 at 10:35)  

The skirt is gorgeous and I love how you've layered up your top half as well.

Disco Goth  – (9 July 2010 at 13:44)  

What a gorgeous outfit on you, I really think I NEED a denim waistcoat.

xx

Louise Mc  – (9 July 2010 at 23:11)  

Per Una is always a worthy second hand shop buy because it's always made so well. It looks really laid back cool.

LadyBugSays ...  – (10 July 2010 at 21:20)  

That skirt is very pretty! I have a similar clothing issue at work, having to layer up so I don't get frozen by the air confitioning, but looking rather odd and getting very hot when I pop out for lunch!

giddynici  – (11 July 2010 at 00:02)  

That skirt looks fab on you! x

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx