just like the thoughts of my mind

All packed up and ready to go…

Just a quick outfit post before I go…relatively boring today because I’m travelling and I like to be as comfortable as possible (plus I didn’t want to wear tights because I’m hoping to paint my toe nails on the train).


Diesel Jeans £3.99 charity shop
Black top £3 Asda
Leopard print cardi £5 Tesco clothing online sale
Office boots £5 via charity shop (yes again because I lurve them)
Scarf is actually a sarong from Primark, years old
Flower in hair £1.50 primark
Coat H&M via £4 Charity shop
Red belt 50p from a flea market


So I managed to sneek in a red belt for national wear red day, it was the best I could come up with!
Lots of Love

Queenie xx

Jas  – (26 February 2010 at 11:28)  

You look gorgeous! And that huge ring is knockout. Are those birdie earrings I spy? They're fab. :)

LadyBugSays ...  – (26 February 2010 at 15:09)  

Fab outfit as always! That flower looks great it your hair, I have one similar but due to my stupidly thin hair it looks huge!

char  – (26 February 2010 at 16:54)  

have a lovely weekend, queenie!
i love the cardi, i think i have one like that somewhere, so thanks for reminding me! also, i love the flower and the ring :) xx

daisychain  – (26 February 2010 at 17:12)  

Have an amazing time! Loving the tights in the post below, too ;) x

Vicki  – (26 February 2010 at 18:33)  

Have a great trip.
Excellent choice in cardis,
Vicki xxx

giddynici  – (28 February 2010 at 21:28)  

Lovely outfit. Like the little puff sleeves on the top. x

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx