just like the thoughts of my mind

A quiet day today with nothing much to say…

Guess it’s just one of those days where I don’t feel like I’ve got much to share, but I guess we all have quiet days from time to time?

No spending today, seem to have been hopeless at the no clothes challenge But I'm very pleased to report that on the no spend toiletries challenge I'm doing well Hurrah. The stash is decreasing, I've ebayed a few bits and I'm about to chuck away an M&S shea body butter because it smells horrid, I've used half and have decided that the rest is going to have to go!



Brown cardi…yup you guessed it Primark
Leopard print vest…charity shop
Skinny jeans…Primark
Leopard print sequin pumps…Priceless shoes

More tomorrow TFI Friday

Love Queenie x

daisychain  – (12 February 2010 at 18:59)  

Oh I love this outfit, the leopard print really adds something special to it :) x

Jas  – (12 February 2010 at 19:12)  

Very subtle leopard print going on there, it looks good. I do like the cardi.

Alex  – (12 February 2010 at 19:19)  

I love your choice of accessories today. Is that a bow brooch? Can't quite make it out from the photo.

LadyBugSays ...  – (12 February 2010 at 20:21)  

Leopard print has to be one of my favourite things, especially when its understated like in your outfit today.

Vix  – (13 February 2010 at 10:04)  

You were born to wear leopard print, it looks fab on you!
Vix
xxx

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx