just like the thoughts of my mind

Granny tights

Morning everyone,

Posting slightly earlier today as a distraction of doing the studying I’m supposed to be doing! Decided to be brave and try out some coloured tights today, still not sure about them. I’ve not been hugely adventurous, but it’s not black so that’s a step in the right direction at least.

I’m beginning to think I need to move out of my ‘long cardigan’ phase, looking back on my blog I’ve noticed that nearly every day I wear a boyfriend type cardi of some description, I’m trying to figure out what that’s all about. Am I hiding or has it become a habit, is it a comfort thing? Right now I don’t know but what I do know is that it’s getting boring!

I’m feeling very uninspired at the moment, looking in my wardrobe I’ve got lots of polo neck jumpers/tops, mostly in grey and black, 5 boyfriend cardigans, skinny jeans in dark blue/black, treggins in black/grey, I’ve got a few skirts and a few dresses too…but I feel really lost with it all. I think winter came and I just went for lots of clothes that could be layered. I think I need to get everything out and put together some outfits rather than opening the wardrobe and seeing a wave of grey and black and just pulling together anything. I think having just sold a load of stuff on ebay doesn't help, because although I've got rid of a load of stuff I don't wear, what I've got rid of was perhaps some of my more exciting clothes, and now they are gone it's highlighted how boring my style is...um back to the drawing board.

So here is my outfit today:

(fingers in belt loops is such a bad look)



Black vest top with bib – newlook sale
Primark black cardi
Denim skirt Chazza shop
Shoes Jones The Bootmaker via Chazza shop

So that is where I am at today, a bit blah with my wardrobe and annoyed with myself for not having the courage to be more funky when more funky is actually what I like :(
 
Queenie xx

Disco Goth  – (18 February 2010 at 13:23)  

Pretty shoes! And there's nothing wrong with fingers in belt loops cos it is sooooo comfortable!

Alex  – (18 February 2010 at 13:44)  

I love the vest top and tights :)

Can you allocate your ebay earnings for a shopping trip and try and get some funky new bits and bobs?

Jas  – (18 February 2010 at 14:34)  

Cute little shoes, and the vest top is lovely. Slate-blue tights is a start :) go for turquoise next time!!

Anonymous –   – (18 February 2010 at 15:41)  

Your wardrobe sounds like mine! Go and have a shopping spree. I'm trying not to buy anymore black at the moment.

C
xxx

Sharon.  – (18 February 2010 at 16:29)  

Nice outift...I love coloured tights and mary janes :)

daisychain  – (18 February 2010 at 18:32)  

I love those tights and your skirt is fabulous

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx