just like the thoughts of my mind

Wednesday - it's all downhill from here!

Evening all *waves*

Here is my outfit for today, it's cold and I've been slumming it at uni all day so needed to be comfortable:

Photos aren't great because they were taken on my phone, have bought some new batteries for my camera on the way home so hopefully better pics tomorrow.


H&M khaki vest with sequin embellishment (£3 in sale)
Black v neck long sleeved top from Mexx (£2 in clearance section)
Beige 3/4 length cardi from TK Maxx (£11.99)
Brown leather waist belt (Freebie from women I used to work with)
Diesel Jeans (£3.99 from chairty shop)
Brown Office cowboy boots (£5 from charity shop)
Reddy/brown chunky beads (not sure where from poss Primark)
2 Wooden bangles (Freebie with avon order about 5 years ago!)


Coat from Tesco clothing online £10 in the sale

As you can see I always try to buy my clothes in the sale/cheap/second hand, it cripples me to pay full price for anything. I honestly can't remember the last time I paid full price for anything (except a recent purchase of underwear from M&S), it might have been when I was buying holiday clothes for Egypt last year, but even they I think most of it was bought in the sale. Tight or Thrifty? What do you think?

On a seperate note here is a pic of the vintage inspired shoes I found in the charity shop on Monday.  I'm not sure I'll ever wear them (shhhhhhh) but I do love them. 



I'll be posting pics later of some shoes I'm trying to decide whether to ebay or not, maybe you guys can help me decide.

Ta ta for now

Queenie

daisychain  – (3 February 2010 at 20:00)  

not tight! I refuse to pay full price for most things as I simply cant afford to and would rather get more for what little money I have!

LadyBugSays ...  – (3 February 2010 at 20:04)  

Definately thrifty not tight! I am always on the look out for a bargain, think my mother taught me well!

Vix  – (4 February 2010 at 08:23)  

You're really pretty and I love your hair!
The shoes are cute but if they were mine I'd dye 'em a crazy shade.
Vix
xxx

Disco Goth  – (4 February 2010 at 14:40)  

Very definitely thrifty!
You have the best shoes, such a shame you're not a size 9, I'd help you with your surplus =)

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx