just like the thoughts of my mind

Shoes Shoes Shoes

I love shoes, high heels, kitten heels, flats, and don't get me started on boots. My collection is ever growing and if I'm honest they sit lonley and unloved on display in my celler.  These are the ones I'm thinking of ebaying. What do you think?

Zebra: Schuh, cost £65 originally, size 6, worn once

Miss Selfridge: £30, Size 6, worn twice

Priceless Shoes: £10, Size 6 worn once

H&M, Size 5, £25, worn once

Dune Boots, £90, Size 5, worn 3 times :( I'm not a size 5 but had recently lost weight and a 6 was too big. After one wear I realised this but because I'd worn them outside I couldn't take them back

New Look: Size 6, £25 never worn

New Look: £25, size 6, worn more than a few times

New Look,Size 6, £25, never worn


I'm not sure whether I'd get anything for them, most have only been worn once, a couple twice and some not at all! The zebra ones I totally love, but I've worn them once, and although they look pretty they are far too high for me :(

What do you think?? would  make anything on them??

daisychain  – (3 February 2010 at 19:59)  

I love the priceless shoes flats! Would they fit a 6.5/small 7?

Jen  – (3 February 2010 at 20:57)  

Damn my big feet! I'm an 8 so no good for me, but I think you'd do well on eBay, especially with the branded ones!

Unknown  – (3 February 2010 at 21:26)  

I think you could get something for them on Ebay. It can be a bit hit and miss but it's worth a try if they are sat there not being worn and are not likely to be.

Jas  – (4 February 2010 at 13:32)  

There are some adorable shoes there, which I would snap up in seconds if only I didn't have these great plates of meat (size 8 - and a 9 in trainers!) I think the animal print will go... and the Dune boots too. eBay can be so hit and miss for shoes.

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx