just like the thoughts of my mind

A little bit of an animal

Morning everyone,

Here is my outfit for today...had to experiement by taking the pics myself as boyf has gone away for weekend, I think they've turned out better, what do you think? (I still need to work on my face though! check out those bizarre expressions)




Red bubble sleeved t-shirt, Asda £3 in the sale
Leopard Print boyfriend cardi F&F @ Tesco £8 in the sale
Black skinny jeans £8 Primark

I love Primark skinny jeans, they fit so well - once they are on that is.  My jeans dance is a long standing joke in our house, kicking my legs and tugging to get them up, but once on they fit and feel like a dream.  My only complaint is that they need washing after one wear to keep their shape otherwise they get all ruffled at the knees, but for £8 I'm not complaining.  I have noiced though the different leg lengths fit differently round the waist, size 10 30 leg in black fit perfectly, size 10 30 leg in dark blue can't get them past my knees but size 10 32 leg in dark blue are slighty too big round the waist....so i can be a bit of a guessing game with sizing.  I always try things on in primark before I buy, and for less stress I go either first thing in the morning or last thing at night to avoid the queues.

Some details:

Real pearl earrings, pressie from Boyf


Flower - £1 primark
It has both a pin and a clip, so can be worn as a brooch or clipped into hair.
I guess you could even clip it on a bag if you were so inclined


Strings of pearls - all primark
There are 3 different necklaces here worn together
 

Boots, £40 Zara in sale


I love these boots, I tried them on when they were full price but there was no way I could have afforded them, the leather is really soft and I love both the cuff and bucke details. We were in Liverpool when the Zara sale started, they only had a size 7 left and I'm a 6. I tried them on, walked around the shop but they just weren't right, I was so sad, thought I'd missed out and they were gone forever. Back in Nottingham and they had one pair left, yippie. So I spent the last of my Christmas money on them and bought them home to love forever and ever.  They are a little too high for me to walk around for hours and hours in them, but are comfortable enough for a normal day.

So that's my outfit today - what do you think?

And in other news, I finished a tube of S&G daily smooth today, it's gorgeous stuff and at the top of my faves list at the moment.  But no excuses to buy anymore just yet, still got 12 body butters in my stash (including 2 daily smooth!)

I've got 2 more visits to boots for the skin study I'm taking part in and then they'll present me with a £50 cheque thank you very much! And at the end of the month I'm taking part in a mascra study for a £5 gift card. It all adds up.

Ta Ta for now hope you're all having a lovely day

Queenie xx

Jen  – (5 February 2010 at 13:04)  

You look gorgeous - I love this 50s vintage burlesque look! Leopard print, pearls and red lips are always fabulous in my book.

daisychain  – (5 February 2010 at 16:24)  

I LOVE that cardi, and your boots!

char  – (5 February 2010 at 18:06)  

love the look :) the pearls / leopard print look is great!

Unknown  – (8 February 2010 at 08:41)  

I love those pearls! I have a bit of an obsession with pearls at the moment. If I wasn`t heavily pregnant I would be in Primark like a shot to look at the jewellery!
The red lipstick is fab too!
Poppy x

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx