just like the thoughts of my mind

“Saturday is the day of the week between Friday and Sunday” What would we do without wikipedia eh?

I went back to bed this morning after breakfast and didn’t get up again until 11am, I love a lay in. I don’t often get a chance on a Saturday but today it was a thing of luxury and I enjoyed every second of it. Having the whole bed to myself was bliss too, darling boyfriend got up shortly after I got in, I rolled into his warm bit and fell back asleep. Bliss.


(Looks like there is a big stain on the front of the top but that's the camera) 
Blue and white striped vest with frilly hem - new look sale £7
Blue primark skinny jeans £8
Brown 3/4 sleeve cardi - TKMaxx
Brown western style boots - xmas pressie from OH
Swallow earrings from Asda £2



Has anyone else found that their swallow earrings twist round as they are being worn so the bird is facing upwards and the tail downwards? It’s very annoying, it looks like they are trying to fly off my ears (or something)

Thank you to Alex (blog here) for sharing how to put my hair up like this. I’m quite slow to experiment with my hair, it’s so thick and curly that there is very little I can do with it but I think this turned out quite well, so thank you again Alex for coaxing me out of my comfort zone.



Right off to take more photos for ebay, hope you’re all having a lovely Saturday.

Queenie xx

Katerina Kazia  – (13 February 2010 at 17:40)  

I love those earings you wear! :)

daisychain  – (13 February 2010 at 19:01)  

your hair looks amazing,
I got told off for wearing my earrings to work. apparently they aren't subtle ;)

Jas  – (13 February 2010 at 19:51)  

I do like your hair done like that, it's very elegant. I'm coveting those boots!

LadyBugSays ...  – (13 February 2010 at 20:18)  

Love the boots and the hair. I tried to do something similar last weekend but found it was falling down alot!

giddynici  – (14 February 2010 at 09:35)  

Good old wiki eh!?!

Love Love Love your boots!!!! Did OH need prompting or did he choose them?

Nic x

Alex  – (14 February 2010 at 10:14)  

Oh, I wasn't expecting to see myself namechecked anywhere! Hurrah, I'm glad you had a go at the updo and it looks much better on you than it did on me the other day!

The boots are divine! Well done OH, the boy clearly has bags of taste.

Vix  – (14 February 2010 at 12:41)  

Stunning boots and fabulous hair!
Vix
xxx

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so if you'd like to share something please feel free to do so below xx